Wednesday, October 2, 2019

More Smart One-Liners On Alcohol

More Smart One-Liners On Alcohol
An ass doesn't turn into a man when it drinks.
A solvent like alcohol can dissolve marriages and families.
A warm heart needs a cold beer.
I stopped reading after I read about the bad effects of alcohol.
The paths I take always leads to the liquor store.
Dog hoped a drunk guy would share his bitch.
When I was young I believed women were intoxicating.
Alcoholics can look down on you from the gutter.
Unlike women, wine gets better with age.
A drunk person whispers laud.
My family didn't know I drank until they saw me sober.
Pity, she didn't like a drunk, and the sober didn't like her.
A bartender is creative with a limited inventory.
Drinking and driving spill the drink.
Pretty when sober, prettier when drunk.
Nescafé makes you think and vodka makes you act.
I know my limits when I fall down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

More Smart One-Liners On Alcohol

More Smart One-Liners On Alcohol An ass doesn't turn into a man when it drinks. A solvent like alcohol can dissolve marriages and famil...